Friday, December 31, 2010

Come What May...And Love It

I have thought about this post for a while.  Only three things kept popping into my brain to define our 2010.  1st going to NYC for our 2nd Anniversary,  2nd moving my parents into a new home and last but not least suprising Devin with a trip to Seattle to see the Seahawks play for his 25th Birthday.  Now that I have looked through pictures, so so so so much more happened this past year.  I am just going to list a few... sorry there are not any pictures but I would be sitting here all night if I decieded to add all the pictures that I would like to.  So here is the list...
  • Celebrated my Dads B-day (January 9th)
  • Allie was born January 22nd (Tom and Jenn's youngest daughter)
  • Made awesome New Orleans Saints bean dip for the Superbowl
  • Stayed at Little America for Valentines Day
  • Ean turned 1 year old on February 19th (Courtney and Steph's youngest son)
  • Spoke for the first time as a married couple in Sacrament Meeting
  • Played board games with Devin's Parent's and Kim and Kyle
  • Watched Devin's Cousin Royal play Basketball in the State Finals
  • Allie was blessed on April 11th
  • I turned 23
  • A Kitchen Aid Mixer joined the family on the 14th of April
  • I helped with a baby shower for my dearest friend Haley
  • Celebrated one year of living in our apartment
  • Went to my first ever book signing for Kathryn Stockett
  • Celebrated Court's B-day (My Brother)
  • Celebrated Steph's B-day (My Sister in Law)
  • Caelen turned 2 years old on May 28th
  • Devin rode his bike a lot with his friend Jake
  • Celebrated Devin's Dad's B-day
  • Devin started Shadowing for Pharmacy School
  • Ran our first Murray 5k
  • Went to Bear Lake for the 4th of July
  • Went to the zoo with Isabel, Caelen and Allie
  • I went to my 5 year class reunion
  • We went to the Rodeo
  • Canned Beets with my Grandparents
  • Devin played lots and lots of Basketball
  • We became addicted to going to the Framers Market downtown
  • We went to see the Lion King at the Capitol Theater
  • We surprised Thomas for his Birthday (Devin's Brother in Law)
  • Got addicted to an awesome little shop in Twin Falls called Kiwi Loco
  • Canned Peaches with Devin's Parents
  • Went to the State Fair and watched some pig races
  • Devin took the PCAT in August and October (In October he got an 82)
  • Celebrated Jenn's 26th Birthday (Devin's Sister)
  • Went and saw one of my Hero's speak (Nie Nie)
  • Took a Mills Family Photo
  • Made hat's for Willie's Eagle Project
  • Went to NYC for our 2nd Anniversary
  • Took some classes at Heartland Paper
  • Introduced to Yumm Sauce
  • Went on a train ride with my Mom on her Birthday
  • Hot Dog Roast up Mil Creek Canyon
  • Spent a lot of fun nights with Kim and Kyle
  • We applied for Pharmacy School
  • Celebrated Devin's Mom's B-day
  • Moved my parents into a new home
  • Thanksgiving at Grandma Susan's
  • Isabel turned 4 (Court and Steph's Oldest Daughter)
  • Went to a Seattle Seahawks game for Devin's 25th Birthday
  • Went to my awesome Christmas Work Party
  • Went to the Roof for the Mills Annual Christmas Dinner
  • Went Christmas Bowling
  • Went to the Stock Christmas Eve Party
  • Visited with the best people on Christmas day
  • Went to the best place in Utah Sledding
We hope you had an amazing 2010!  We sure did more than we thought we did.  All in all we are so blessed. Come What May... And Love It! Happy New Year!  We are excited to see what 2011 has in store!

No comments: