Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dupont

I am in DC again!  I feel like I was just here.  Oh wait, I was.  I left from the land of the rain and was welcomed to the land of the sun and humidity.  I love the warm weather but it plays with my immune system.  In April when I came it was the same.  Cold at home and warm here.  I went home sick and it continued the whole weekend.  I hope that is not the case this week.  I say this but I am truly happy to be in warmer weather.
The beds at the Hotel I stay at in DC are amazing.  I am excited to sleep for the next 4 nights. 
Is it just me or do you think about home a lot when traveling?  I miss the routine of home and the people I love but most of all I feel grateful for the people in my life and all the blessing that I have and do receive everyday.  To those back at home, I Love You! I will see you soon!  Hold down the fort while I am gone.

No comments: