Monday, July 11, 2011

Rufio

Saturday morning we went to the Zoo.  It makes me so happy to see my nieces and nephews happy.  The Zoo did not disappoint.  Isabel had a Birthday Party to go to so she did not join in on our fun adventure at the Zoo.  Caelen, Allie and Ean had a good time.  So good that it wore Ean and Allie completely out.

Saturday afternoon we turned our kitchen into a photography studio.  Devin took pictures of the cutest 1 month old baby girl.  It was so much fun.  Devin truly has a gift.  The pictures turned out so good!

3 comments:

Nick and Kim said...

I had no idea Devan was that into photography. I would love to see some of his work. Does he have a blog or anything?

Jenalyn and Mike said...

Looks like fun! I really need to take our boys to the zoo soon. I'd love to see some of Devin's pictures too!

Laura said...

The zoo is so fantastic now. I can't wait until fall when the rest of the construction is done. How did the kids like the dinos?