Thursday, November 10, 2011

Book Club

I  am grateful to be part of a Book Club.  Every second Thursday of the month at 7pm is Book Club night.  It suprises me how much I look forward to this evening.  I would not say that reading is my favorite thing to do but I have come to like it.  I am glad that we each take turns picking the book for the month.  I have read so many good books that I would have never even picked up.  When I was in college I never read anything other than textbooks and homework assignments.  I felt that that is what I was supposed to and had to be doing.  My days of doing homework are over. (Yay!)  Now some of the spare time that I have is enjoyed by reading books. One person who means a great deal to me, Gordon B. Hinckley, always encouraged to read as much as you possibly could. I am happy to say that I am getting there. 

No comments: