Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Superbowl 2012

I love the Superbowl.  It has always been a celebrated occasion in my family. Although Devin or I could have cared less about the teams playing we still celebrated in true Stock fashion. 


We choose to cheer for the New York Giants because they were the underdog team.  We both wore our New York shirts to not keep anyone guessing on who we wanted to win.


We made Football cheese and crackers.


We made Football brownies and Football no-bake cookies.


I even went a little overboard and made official team flags for eating our little smokies.
I also made Football juice boxes for the kids.


And the best part of the evening was when I was holding this chubby Blaino.  He is getting such a big boy. When you are holding him you just want to kiss all his chubbiness. 

Superbowl Sunday is one of my favorite Sunday's of the whole year.  This one did not disappoint.

No comments: