Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Food for Thought

What are the things that you would miss if your life changed from the normality that you are currently in?


Below is a list of the things that I have come to realize that I would miss if my life had to change settings.

• Beautiful Wasatch Mountains

• Isabel’s energy

• My Mom’s wonderful hugs and kisses

• Caelen’s questions

• Allie’s desire to do everything on her own

• Spring Tulips

• Ean’s never failing intelligence

• Murray Park

• Grandpa’s House

• Viewing my Dad enjoying life

• Driving past my favorite places in town

These are just a few of the things that I would miss. Devin and I’s future might lead us to change. Change of scenery. Change of routine. Change of our current way of life. Change does not have to be bad or sad. That is not what I am trying to convey. Change can be good, it can be very beneficial and at times healthy for us in many different ways. What my hope is, for me currently, is that I am taking the time or moments needed to truly enjoy the things that I would miss. Or in other words the things that I love that bring joy to my heart. It can be hard in the fast pace life’s that we live but how much richer would our life’s be if we truly take the time to not only do but enjoy the times and moments that bring joy to us.









1 comment:

Lisa & Joel said...

Okay- Dev with that little blondie is ADORABLE!! :)

Love this post, Em. Can't wait to see you. We'll make plans soon.