Saturday, August 18, 2012

Parade of Homes IV


I bought these beautiful items at the Murray Park Farmers Market.  The cantaloupe was the best I have ever tasted.

After I went to a family reunion I was off to view more of the Parade of Homes.


this whole house had a yellow theme going on.  I really liked this kitchen. I dont' know if all the white would get dirty quickly?


I loved the back splash. 

Home #15
This home was built by Wright Homes.


I took this picture because my Dad would like to do this kind of wall treatment in his home.


Another cute mud room.

This sign was in the huge RV garage.  I thought it was kind of fun, minus the beer mug.

Home #16
This home was built by D.R. Horton.


Another cute mud room.

I loved this couch and sitting area.

Home #17
This home was built by Edge Homes.


This kitchen table was decorated so nice.  I had to capture it.



I loved these built in bunk beds.


This was a cute table in one of the bedrooms.


I like the idea of having things built in.  I liked these bookcases and shelves.

Home #18
This home was built by Candice Evans.




No comments: