Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Dinner


Devin and I usually do a rotation for Sunday dinners.  One week we are eating dinner at my folks place.  The next week we enjoy dinner at Devin's folks place.  We live very close to both families so we needed a system to make sure that we are able to enjoy as much time with each family as possible. 
Due to some last minute weekend changes we enjoyed dinner in the comfort of our own apartment tonight.  It was definitely different than normal.  We are so used to not being home on Sunday evenings.  I really enjoyed making Sunday dinner.  We had some friends over to help us enjoy the delicious food. I made tortellini, zucchini and I bought some more delicious bread at the farmers market.  We also enjoyed peaches with vanilla ice cream for dessert.



No comments: