Friday, August 21, 2009

So I have officially jumped on board with the whole blog idea. I am actually excited and I think it will be a fun way for others to see what Devin and I are doing with our lives. Anyway I am new at this and am learning step by step. I am proud though, through the help of Steph, that it looks this good already!


So there is a lot of stuff that I am going to add about our adventures that have happened thus far in my life. I probably should have started this like most do right after we got married but life then was more occupied than it is now. Hopefully soon I will get all that stuff on and then it will be caught up to day by day entries. So hang in there. I hope my entries do not bore you and I am excited to be a blogger!

Thanks to Ali for giving me the final push I needed to get started! I love her blog, I cry every time I read her entries.

1 comment:

Ali said...

I'm so excited you have a blog! Thanks for being my friend; I'm excited we've reconnected so that we can stay in touch.

xoxo