Sunday, January 2, 2011

Feathers, Pipe Cleaners and Glue

With the new year comes some new changes.  Devin and I now go to Church at 11am!  We are both excited for this.  Devin is excited due to him being able to sleep in a little longer.  I am excited due to a little bit more time to get ready and a little bit more time to prepare my primary lesson.  Which brings me to another change.  I have a new primary class.  I am no longer teaching the 7, 8 and 9 year old's.  I am now teaching the 3, 4, 5 and 6 year old's.  Now that may seem like a lot but our ward's primary is very few in numbers.  On average I will have 3 children come regularly.  I am excited for this change.  Today was my first class with them and I can tell it is going to be a year of learning, in a good way, for all of us.  Here are some things I found out about my new kiddos today.

Bel loves Macaroni and Cheese.
Heather loves Rice and she never runs out of things to say.
Stratton loves Ham.

I did not get a chance to take pictures today which is a shame because we did some awesome crafts today.  Let's just say that I had the best looking class when it came time for Sharing Time.  I am so lucky to be teaching these kids about the gospel.  Check back for some pic's of the class next Sunday.

No comments: