Saturday, January 15, 2011

Red Robin

Today I got a steal of a deal.  I have worn out most of my jeans.  So the hubby suggested we go to the mall and check out what they had.  Now, the mall is a dangerous place for Devin and I.  We say that we will be good and come out with only the things we need.  That does not always happen.  Today we were successful.  I got a $90 pair of jeans from Banana Republic for $21!!! Yeah, did I mention Banana Republic.  Devin also got some shoes on sale for $18.99.  Lets just say we did a good job.  If only all our trips to the mall turned out this way. 
Speaking of clothes check out my sister in law, Jenn's new fashion blog here!  She has some pretty cute clothes and she did not have to break the bank to get all her cute clothes.  Check it out, leave a comment, send her an email, whatever your heart desires.  She would love to hear from you!

No comments: