Monday, February 14, 2011

Madeline

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!  I don't have anything to say about mine.  Work is insane, but I am loving the new people that I work with and truly sincerely missing the Ruby.  Since I got my new position I have been doing two jobs which is really like three due to me working previously for two separate groups of people.  Me saying that I am overwhelmed is an understatement, but I would rather be busy than bored.  I fill like I am doggy paddling in a lake and barely keeping my head above water but I am happy that I am helping so many people.  I am only getting the essential things done and I my to do list has never been longer.  Yay for job security.  
I started a new healthy wellness challenge at work.  It is definitely harder than I expected but I am up for the challenge.  It is based on accumulating points for things such as eating fruits and veggies, not eating sweets, exercising and drinking water.  We will see how it goes.  It has been hard today not to eat sweets because so many were offered to me but I did not eat any.  Yay for me.

No comments: