Saturday, November 5, 2011

Costco

Today I am grateful for Costco.  Devin and I live really close to Costco.  We love it.  Today I went at 12:30pm on a snowy Saturday.  I knew it would be busy.  I had to park on the last line of parking spots against 5300 south.  The parking lot was much worse than the store was inside.  It was busy but not as busy as I had predicted.  I love the Murray Costco.  I love the people that work there.  I love that we recognize each other and friendly hellos are always abundant.  Lots of people were doing Christmas shopping.  I am actually already excited for Christmas this year.  Usually this excitement does not come until after Thanksgiving.  Devin are really enjoying living in Murray and we love our Murray Costco.

Picture taken from: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1117274/

No comments: