Monday, January 16, 2012

The Brick Oven

The weekend started and ended at the Brick Oven in Sandy.  Some the of the new years resolutions went out the window this weekend which is not good but I promise to be back on track tomorrow.  Our weekend consisted of eating out way to many times but each time was delicious and well worth it.  I am sorry to say that I knew in my heart that Tebow was going to be shut down.  I am crossing my fingers for the 49ers!  Thanks to Martin Luther King Jr. we got some much needed house work and laundry done.  It is not the way that this day should be celebrated but when you work full time you take what you can get.  Believe me when I say that I have plans for holidays such as these when I am raising a family of my own and not working full time. Let's just say that day's like today will be full of learning.  The weekend was pretty good to me.  I hope this week is as well.  We will see.  Back to the routine tomorrow.  

1 comment:

Lisa & Joel said...

Oh, YUM! I would love to go there when we visit sometime! Looks like fun! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! :)