Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

I am so excited to have this coming Monday off work.  I love holiday weekends.  I can hardly wait for the fun celebrations that are taking shape.  It will be a long weekend full of great food.  We will be celebrating Caelen's 4th Birthday Sunday evening.  Caelen is my nephew.  I will be making the two items below for the occasion. 



I hope you have fun plans for the weekend as well!  I will be excited when work is over Friday afternoon and the weekend officially begins.

4 comments:

Nichol Family said...

Those both look amazing! We really should have lunch soon. I miss your face!

Nichol Family said...

those look amazing! We really should have lunch I miss your face!

Jenn said...

Those look delicious! I'm drooling already! Can't wait!

Lisa & Joel said...

Yummy!!!!!! These look delish! Have a great weekend!