Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yellow Boys



And the tradition lives on!  Last night was Monday Night Football! And this was no regular Monday night.  It was Bronco Monday Night Football!  That means Iggy's for my family.  We gathered at six o'clock at their West Jordan location and we had a great night full of cheering, good food, family, and of course pictures! I have decided that I love Iggy's fries, I could not stop eating them.  Isabel, Ean, Court and Steph were of course decked out in their gear but since I just came from work I figured that the stick on tattoos would have to do.  Isabel halfway through decided that she wanted the yellow boys to win (the steelers) and kept informing us that she loved them.  Ean was just happy to be there and eating.  It was a great night, the only thing that would have made it better was if Devin had been there with us.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I am so with you on the Iggy's fries thing. They are sooooo good. If you can't get Iggy's, the fries at IKEA are almost exactly the same. You will have to try them.