Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday: I need sleep.

I am exhausted.  I have been trying to keep up with exercising every day.  Today I went running at 5:30pm.  What a mistake that was.  I almost passed out from the heat.  I also wore my official running shorts for the first time this year and let's just say I had a bit of chafing going on.  All in all I was glad I did go on a run but I was disappointed in my performance because of the heat and my running shorts.

Tonight I went to another Girls Camp Activity. Surprise. No it honestly is not a surprise.  My Mom mentioned on the phone today that it is taking over my life.  And she is right.  I need sleep.  I am so excited to be a part of camp but I am exhausted. So I will bid you farewell and I am off to bed. 

P.S. I have a very fun evening planned for tomorrow.  I am really looking forward to it.
P.S.S. I have been working on a post of my Nephews 4th Birthday.  It will be coming soon.  I have so many pictures to upload so it has taken more time that I thought.

I want a room like this in my future home. This is taken from a favorite blog of mine called Suzels Says.

1 comment:

Lisa & Joel said...

LOVE the back wall of that room! Yes- sometimes church activities can start taking over! Sometimes you just have to say "I just can't come tonight; I'm sorry." Hope you got good rest!