Sunday, August 12, 2012

Another Savory Sunday

Sunday is by far the best day of the week for eating.  I seem to not only have time but also enjoy cooking on Sunday.  It is always fun to have a nice home cooked breakfast that you can eat while sitting in your pajamas.  I also find myself wanting to bake a dessert to go along with Sunday dinner.  I have ample time during the week to find recipes that I would like to try I just don't have the time during the week to cook them.  That time comes on Sunday.  I find that cooking can be a stress reliever for me.  The dishes is another story. I don't really enjoy doing the dishes. Thank heavens for a dish washer. 
Here are some pictures of the foods I cooked today.  All of the recipes are from The Pioneer Woman.  You can find her here.

These are called Make-Ahead Muffin Melts.  I made them on miniature bagels and took out the egg yolks.  Devin ask me to do so.  I however don't mind eating egg yolks. 


This is called Summer Stir-Fry.  It was so delicious.  I loved using all the vegetables from my Grandpa's garden.



Since I did not make a dessert we enjoyed Milano mint cookies.  It was fun to also play Ticket to Ride.  It is one of my favorite board games.

No comments: